Subject: Re: [amos-list] MR. AMOS CLUB!
From: Neil <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 03:02:39 +0100

From: Neil <[email-masked]>

The Milky bars are on Scooter D. Matott sXe,,,
>Well I gotta say they are NICE!  The menu prog won't run right
>on my NTSC machine, but the sample programs run fine and man am I
>impressed....

In the last 1 or 2 issues, there is a keyboard system, so you can navigate
round with the number keys.

>Where did you guys learn to draw like that?!!!!
>Charlie the chimp looks georgus (well as georgus as a monkey can look anyhow)
>The extra gfx on there are great as well, really like the (very big!) Metal
>Man for the SF clone...  ANd the all the backdrops looked so good!
>
>I would kill for that kind of gfx talent, how'd you guys get so good??

Well the graphics were all done by one fat guy called Ashley.  Brian had
known him for years, and as I recall, he used to charge Brian 20 quid for a
screen full of graphics.  Not a bad deal!

I've got disks full of his graphics here, which you are all free to use,
once I get them converted.  I should have called round my mates house to
get my power pack off him, but I've been too stoned.  I need to get the
lend of a cat-weasel or something, that would solve all my problems.
Eventually I'll put together a wee mini Amos site, with loads of old source
code and graphics.  And then a new issue of MAC!  I'll have to try and get
the hold of Brian tomorrow.
 
Cheerio
Neil
-- 
���`���,���,���`���,�����,���`���,��,���`���,���,���`���,��,���`���,����`���
http://www.coolc.demon.co.uk Neils Nick Abbot Site, Unbelievable
   Just Opened "It's Carol McGiffins Website, Oh Right Yeah!"
Top Tips,,,
Pretend you're on the Jerry Springer show by sitting in your dentist's
waiting room, and punching the first person who enters the room.
���`���,���,���`���,�����,���`���,��,���`���,���,���`���,��,���`���,����`���

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

ONElist:  your connection to online communities.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html